Welcome to our little piece of paradise!
We appreciate your visit. Feel free to contact us at 787-823-8550 (the office is open from 10:00am to 6:00pm) or at 787-431-2231 (after business hours).
Before Your Arrival
- Please notify us if you will be arriving after our reception closes (6:00pm) so we can coordinate a late check-in for you.
- We do not have medical personnel on the property. If you begin to feel unwell during your stay, please call the front Desk at 787-823-8550 or 787-431-2231 to coordinate your ambulance transfer. In case of an immediate emergency call 911.
- At 3:00pm we will send your check in instructions by text message to the registered number. You will find Directions to your room and the lockbox code to access your room keys.
- Everything you need for your stay will be left inside your room, including: the remote control for the private.
- Parking lot across the street and a hotel map with details for Wi-Fi use.
- If your arrival is before 6:00pm, after checking in to your room, stop by our reception to register. If your Arrival is after 6:00pm you can register the next day at our reception from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- During registration we will need a photo id, the payment of pending balance and your signature for the Registration voucher and our hotel agreements.
During Your Stay
- Daily maid service is not provided, if you would like to arrange a maid service during your stay (for an extraCost) please let us know.
- For fresh towels exchange during your stay please notify our reception.
- Any damaged or missing items from the room will be charged to the credit card on file. Missing or stained
- Pool/room towels will be charged for $25.00 each.
- Additional coffee packs for your stay are available for sale in our store along with other items.
- No smoking in the rooms. If evidence of smoking is found, a $125.00 fee will apply.
- In-room kitchen facilities: all dishes must be washed prior to check-out. There is a $20.00 fine for unmade dishes.
- Pets are not allowed in our hotel. If such a pet or proof is found, a fee of $80.00 will be charged. Service animals Are always welcome!
- Visitors are not allowed on hotel property. Each room has a maximum capacity if unregistered guests are Found, you will be charged $50.00 per person.
- Check-out time is strictly 12:00pm (late check-out is not allowed). If you do not depart at 12:00 pm, the nightly Rate for your room will be charged as a penalty. You or your belongings may be dislodged from the room.
- Lost key fee is $25.00. Lost parking remote control fee is $150.00.
- The hotel’s hours of silence are from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Visits or gatherings of more than 6 people in hotel common areas are not allowed, unless all guests are staying at the hotel. Please be mindful of hotel quiet hours.
- Barbecues are not permitted on the property’s premises, including the balconies and terrace of the second Floor rooms.
- Personal items and clothing are not allowed in the common areas of the hotel.
- Please follow our visible pool rules for use.
- To avoid traffic tickets, please do not park on sidewalks, driveways, or blocking the road.
- We reserve the right to evict guests who violate these policies.
Leave the key and parking remote control inside the room. If the remote control is not found after check out,
Or left at our reception, the penalty fee of $150.00 will be charged to the card on file.
Text or call us at 787-431-2231 to notify you are checking out.
How was your stay? Do you feel there is something we can improve? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag us @visittamboo in your photos.
Feel free to leave a review on tripadvisor, facebook and google.
10:00pm – 8:00pm Daily
- For exclusive use & enjoyment of identified hotel guests.
- No glasswear, pets, speakers, running, diving, visitors, BBQs or coolers.
- Please follow all hotel policies and keep the pool area clean
- Please shower before entering the pool
No lifeguard on duty, use at your own risk. Non-compliance with these guidelines may result in the staff asking you to abandon the pool area. We reserve the right of admission